The Only Burn out Retreat That Helps You Break The Vicious Cycle Of Stress
It isn’t unusual for many Brits to work over sixty hours a week and even put in long days during the weekend. However, all that stress could be pushing you near burnout, a phenomenon characterized by the inability to focus, foggy memory, and chronic depression. The key is knowing when you’re nearing burnout and then taking steps to decompression; that’s where Yeotown can help you.
At Yeotown, nobody understands burnout better than us. Each year we host dozens of executives and business owners from across the UK, many of whom didn’t even know they were burnt out until they came to us. Not only can we help you recover from burnout but also recoup to your former self, ready and prepared to take on the challenges of the world once again.
We help give you the environment and tools needed to lower your stress levels as part of our burnout recovery program.
Burning Out Shouldn’t Be An Option
It is estimated that over three quarters or 78% of the workers in the UK have at some point experienced burnout, and around 35% of them have reported experiencing extreme or high stress, according to data from the latest research.
Human Capital Management Technology published the 2022 Pulse of Talent report, which included a survey of 1156 UK members working in organizations with at least 100 employees. The report’s startling revelation was that the vast majority of the employees were struggling with burnout, with 58% actively seeking or were open to being employed elsewhere because of high chronic stress levles.
The data gathered showed that the three catalysts were as follows:
· 349% Mental Health Challenges
· 32% Extreme pressure to meet tight deadlines
· 49% Extremely high workloads
Out of those surveyed, around 19% were seeking a new job, with around 39% more saying that they would consider leaving their present employment if the offer was good enough. A third, i.e., 38% who were seeking new employment, said that they wanted to get more and needed additional benefits, though 35% wanted more flexibility, like the ability to work remotely and more flexible hours.
Unfortunately, there is a limit to what spa treatments can acheive without a way to avoid or manage the vicious stress cycle.
Our Stress Retreat Helps You Reset To Avoid Burnout
It is a well-known fact that prolonged stress can end up causing feelings of depression and exhaustion, in addition to the feeling of being overwhelmed. You will have a lack of motivation and feel anxious. The physical effects of burning out can often include migraines, insomnia, and headaches. Some people will also complain of digestive problems.
We offer you the opportunity to break free from burnout and undo the cycle of stress with a mindful approach, helping you boost resilience and support life’s balance. During our retreat, you will be offered strategies and be involved in practices that will help you deter stress.
The Burnout Retreat, as we like to call it, is the perfect place:
· To rest, replenish, and get inspired.
· If you are experiencing extreme stress, or are seeing signs of potential burnout, now is the time to take action by joining the retreat.
· You drive yourself to the limits, which is why you are starting to feel the common effects of stress, anxiety, exhaustion and the feeling of being overwhelmed.
· You actively seek to increase your resilience and self-care in a supportive and safe environment.
· We can almost guarantee that you will benefit from reflection and connecting with nature. It will rekindle your spark, making it possible to go back into the wild and perform better than you have.
· You are taken far away from all the busyness and day-to-day stress.
· You are interested in taking a broader yet better overview of your work and relationship.
· You have the desire to remain active in your pursuit to do what you do best while having the ability to overcome the cycle of burnout and recuperation.
· You want to meet and learn from others who may have embarked on this journey.
We offer a range of holistic therapies to deliver just what the doctor ordered.
On our Wellness Retreat,w e Teach You Stress Management To Improve Physical and Mental Health
Work stress is often compounded by nearing deadlines, relationship problems and financial issues. The fact is that most people are unable to cope with stress effectively, and that’s why if they don’t find a way to reset, that stress starts accumulating in the body, leading to a myriad of health issues.
Fortunately, with the proper technique, we have proven through the hundreds of people who have attended our de stress retreat that it is controllable. It is possible to control the stress level in your body and, in fact, destress. This will help you avoid burnout and restore balance.
At Yeotown, we understand and teach stress management to everyone. It takes some getting used to, but our daily sessions help most, if not all, of our attendees overcome stress, preparing them for the world outside when they leave. All you need to do is continue to practice what you did when you were with us.
It is worth mentioning that stress isn’t an option; it is possible to manage your stress effectively and thus live a relatively stress-free life.
Don’t Burn Out – We Help You Brighten Up Your Everyday Life
We give you the unique opportunity to experience creative enquiry, nature connection and mindfulness, meant to enhance your ability to resist stress-causing factors. We teach you the skills and hand over the tools needed to improve your life and work balance. All you need to do is carry on with these healthy habits.
· Come on a journey with us to explore self-compassion and self-care.
· Learn how to deepen your experience, use meditation and mindfulness to support your life, and ensure that you benefit from the proper balance needed to succeed.
· Preventing burnout often depends on your ability to say NO correctly and with a clear conscience. This will help bring harmony to your life.
· Ensure you are familiar with all the early signs of stress and burnout. We give you the tools and strategies needed to avoid this vicious cycle.
· We teach you the drawback of acting from a place of desperation and urgency because it can be counterproductive to how effective you can be. We also help you explore alternatives and make positive life changes.
· Enjoy our lovingly prepared fresh meals that nourish your body.
· You get the time and opportunity needed to explore your work-rest balance. Sure, we all have busy lives but it is important to take time out for your own well being.
Burning out is not an option; allow us to help you prevent it and save your life. Your mind and body will thank you for it.
Practicing Mindfulness Is The Key To Preventing Burnout
Experiencing Yeotown’s nourishing and awe-inspiring environment will help you connect spiritually with the natural world around you. You will soon become aware of how we are all part of one nature and can’t be artificially separated from it.
Burning out is often experienced by people who are disconnected from nature, often those who are pulled into the world of technology and business. By paying attention to nature, and the natural world, you gain a better understanding of your role in the world. This helps you prevent burnout and excessive stress from ruining your life.
You will learn to explore nature through your natural senses and creative flair. This will help you tread more lightly on the earth, a finite planet, helping you develop reverence and respect for every living thing.
Improve Your Mental and Physical Heath
At Yeotown, we practice mindfulness and meditation to help our residents relieve stress and overcome depression and anxiety. We have successfully helped dozens of people over the years overcome the stresses of life and work.
While our retreat may not be suitable for people experiencing major depression or other clinically diagnosed illnesses, like bipolar disorder or current self-harming, amongst others, we can help everyone else.
If you have a pre-existing medical condition requiring an en-suite room, please get in touch with us at the number below. These rooms are limited and can be booked when available.
Change May Be Challenging, but It Is Important.
Change is a part of life, but it can also be a significant source of stress for many people. Moving to a new home, a new office, a new employer, or a new city can all be the proverbial straw that breaks the camel’s back for someone who may be on the verge of burning out.
Our burnout retreat helps you deal with the stresses associated with change, our team helps residents relax, often amongst stunning views. We help you understand the importance of change and how to deal with it. That way, it does not stress you out much and leads to burnout.
Take control of your life today and allow us to help you prevent burnout, leading to a lack of productivity, amongst other issues.
Who Needs To Be At Our Burnout Retreat?
Anyone who feels that they are on the brink of burning out. Do you feel:
· Tired and demotivated all the time?
· Have a problem focusing on work?
· You are not as productive as you should be?
· Are not able to get a good night’s sleep
Burning out can lead to many long-term mental and physical issues. That’s why you must address the problem before it gets any worse.
We have and continue to help people overcome burn out. Our team works with clients to ensure that not only do they recover mentally and physically but are also equipped with the tools needed to deal with the stresses of their daily life.
Allow Us To Help You
Today, it can be challenging for some people to objectively look at themselves to decide if they are burning out or experiencing burnout. The fact is that many of us don’t even have the time to think of ourselves, and often the signs of burnout either go unnoticed or unknown.
If you are not sure your mind and body are burning out, then we can help you as objective arbitrators. Not only can we help you determine if your body is burning out but also have the right program for you.
We have been helping people long enough to know that it is possible to recover from burning out, but for some, it may take longer than others. Let us help you decompress with relaxation and improve your quality of life.