Here at Yeotown our team are committed to keeping our guests and ourselves as safe as possible. As well as following Government guidelines and restrictions we have also implemented extra measures.
AT YEOTOWN OUR TEAM:
- Wash their hands regularly and thoroughly.
- Have enhanced cleaning and disinfecting routines using chemicals that are appropriate for COVID-19
- Have temperature checks upon arrival to the site.
- Follow all social distancing rules and wear appropriate PPE when needed.
- Will not come to Yeotown if they or a member of their household has symptoms Or if they have received an alert from NHS Track and Trace instructing them to self-isolate or if they have concerns they have been exposed to Covid-19.
- hand sanitiser is readily available around Yeotown and should be used upon entry to one of our buildings/ rooms.
- Have appropriate PPE and masks where needed and abide by all social distancing guidelines.
- We may ask guests to wear masks at certain times to protect others and may limit the number of people in one area at a time.
We will also be regularly testing our team and asking guests to test before they arrive. Helping you have peace of mind while staying with us and allowing you to focus on the core values of our programme- nourishing your body and soothing your soul.
In terms of special exceptions with regards to Covid-19. If you are unable to attend due to personally contracting Covid-19 and testing positive, receiving an alert from NHS Track and Trace instructing you to self-isolate, or if Yeotown is unable to run the retreat due to government guidelines we will transfer your booking to another available date within 12 months from your existing booking.
Below you will find our ‘keeping you safe’ document. These are measures we follow during the retreat.